Freeride Level 1 - Privatday for 1-2 people
If you have no problems skiing the regular slopes and you are just learning to cut your very first tracks into deep snow. Then a day with a mountain guide who knows the best hills in the area and who can show you the best line for your run will be an amazing experience. The necessary safety equipment and freeride skis/ snowboard will make your day perfect. You can reach most freeride runs comfortably by lift or by hiking just a few meters further up the mountain.
Technique training with a certified ski & snowboard instructor on open, intermediate slopes. Small groups for the best possible success
You can ski with skis or with snowboard. You can already ride off the slopes and would like to improve your riding technique
Alpine school Mountain Sports
No. of Participants
1 - 2 people
Loaner Ortovox ABS Airbag backpack € 20,- p.P.
- Tour with UIAGM mountain & ski guide
- Selection of a ski area with the best, safest conditions
- Loaner avalanche transceiver, probe, & shovel
- Training in downhill techniques and tactics
- Freeriding as long as your feet can carry you