Freeride Level 2 - Privatday for 1-2 people
Have you already carved down your first deep-snow hills and now you would like to improve your freeriding technique? Perhaps you would also like to learn more about the mountain and its possible dangers? Whether you are a boarder or skier - your mountain guide will show you the safest and most beautiful runs.
Training by a pro in freeride techniques & tactics for various types of snow
You have already come down powder slopes with snowboard or with skis, but you don’t feel quite confident in different types of snow and steep hills
Alpine school Mountain Sports
No. of Participants
1 - 2 people
Loaner Ortovox ABS Airbag backpack € 20,- p.P.
- Tour with UIAGM mountain & ski guide
- Selection of a ski area with the best, safest conditions
- Rental avalanche transceiver, backpack probe, & shovel
- Training in downhill techniques and tactics
- Freeriding as long as your feet will carry you